Monday, August 8, 2011

finally back from kl d
spent 5 happy days over there
the living style at there
is totally different, i felt
not much big different thou
but i still love penang so much much :P

going one place to another place
by LRT, alone, for most of the times
so worried i will lost my way, or went into wrong station
the map or direction so blur la.. zzz
i still prefer sg one, easier O.o

had met bobby there
feeling so weird, we've been in the LRT together,
said bye bye at LRT station
normally we are driving ma when we wanna meet up
haiz! i miss her so badly
i wish her can be successful to get the job tat she want
and all the best to u yaa, my bobby ♥
i hope we can meet again
and meet at sg next year ok!!
haha

about my decision to sg
i still feeling not very sure, or very excited like that
still feel that living there is not an easy thing
the feeling, apart from my family, my friends
is so so so sad.. haiz
forgive me still cant be independent, can a? =(
but i will try! hehehe

tml going back to college
to take the result
hmmmm...
and gonna meet my momo de
so long long long times never see him eh !
zzzz


haiz
so frustrated nowadays

i need some advices
please give me ur advices =(



No comments:

Post a Comment