Saturday, April 9, 2011

is hommie hommie again
this week was cooking week
we learnt for cooking Japanese food, our bento and sushi !
tired but fun hahaha
today done our food tasting day
everything was smooth :D

my papa had stayed in hospital for 3 days
too high blood pressure .
i'm shocked when i get the news from my bro
he told me that papa was faint!
i was, haaa! why faint?! faint at where?!
who knows, is feeling faint, not really pengsan laa
hehehe
i love my papa actually , although i talk less with him ..
and everyone of my family members of course i super love them !!
i want them be healthy and happy for-ever !

Maytheng's grandmum pass away ;(
her grandmum and my grandmum have a lot of similarities
they scold the same rude words, in Cantonese hahaha
both of them are Monkey popo :D
they take a good care for their granddaughters
and, both of their granddaughters, LOVE THEM SO SO SO MUCH !!
ur popo and my popo, Rest in Peace now :D
i miss her .. i miss her ...









No comments:

Post a Comment