Thursday, May 19, 2011




finally finish 3 papers
still got one to go !
accouting paper tomorrow o.O
faster faster habis please !
happy weekend waiting for me leh !
gonna having supper tomorrow with family in mcd
to get pink coca cola glass!
last few times went for is to get the black purple and blue for brother
now is my turn!! pink for me!! muahahaha
going to find cousin to curl my jie mao
very excited lo muahaha
and then maybe go for dye my hair
or go for nail manicure
blink blink maybe xD
preparing for brother's wedding liao
all of us must sui sui
kekeke!

and then and then
hatyai !!! saya cant tunggu liao !
shopping shopping! night market night market !
CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!
really really happy weekend !
must enjoy gao gao!
we had suffering for two weeks leh !
ahha!

hate my bangs =(
sooooooo hate ! grow faster please ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment