Sunday, April 24, 2011

everyone's lifestyle are different
don't have a thought that mine is same as yours
i am busy with my own things
please consider other's situation ..
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr btw i am so so so lazy
sometimes, my laziness, can higher than what i expected
anything in my life, can related to lazy also
:(

i feel that my bed, have a magic
after i sleep, it is so hard for me to wake up !
i can continue laying on my bed for few ten minutes
with a half-sleep situation
even my alarm was rang
i love my bed so so much...
hohoho

Suddenly i feel wan to do a business lo
open a shop
running a business
be a boss
selling something that i like
yeeeeeeeeeee i tak mau study liao la
T.T


Sunday again, need to go back pg again later
definitely insomnia again tonight
definitely hard to wake up again tomorrow morning
i hate MONDAY ;(

a lot of events coming
for this month, right up to June
wooo hoooo hoooo
my brother mau kahwin dah !!
;P

Melaka trip, this Friday !
hou hoi sam aaaa hahahahahaha!

忘掉一切烦恼
一起快乐向前跑!
Muahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment