Friday, March 18, 2011

tml is my last day for training
yeeeeeeeeee yerrrrrrrrrrrr
time flies so fast!
i still remember when the time we so nervous for interview o.O
goodbye rasa sayang
goodbye all colleagues!
wo bu she de!! ;(

and then
i really feel like dunwan go back to college la duhh
moodless to study pun
when think about assignment, presentation, test, report!!
........
i just feel want to lay down and doing nothing
L A Z Y man!!
i dont know wan how to write my report!!
yorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr frustrated ady -.-

my shopping mood on again
soooo many things i want to buy!
this and that
from head to toe hahahahaha
i need money i need money i need money
i will dye my hair soon, bought ady, marshmallow brown!
planning to perm my hair again, maybe will shorten my hair a little bit
i hate my pimples and the red red scar/spot on my face!
can u disappear pleaaaasssseeeeeeeee!!
change a new skin care soon
i hope it will works!
at least not worst!! ;(
HAIZ
why there are many super-rich mans with the unlimited money can use
how is their money comes?!
why they don't wan share abit with us?
every each super-rich man give me 0.00001% of their money,
i ady satisfied de! muahahahaha
i hope i have unlimited money tooo..

and and and
Pray for Japan
;(





No comments:

Post a Comment