Thursday, December 30, 2010

my w580 was dead
so cham hor? only alive for 1 years +
hmmm ;(
i want to buy a new hp, good also ;P
i want buy iphone 4! if can -.-
keep compare the rate plan, keep thinking iphone or bb
hope i can buy ;(

my housekeeping life
sometime, feels happy, sometimes, feels scary o.O
when i follow the right people, i'm very happy!
when i follow the wrong people and go to the wrong place, i feel i gonna die soon
i don like rasa wing, the rooms all so big, the way so difficult to remember
i more prefer garden wing, i very familiar there ady hahaha
went rasa wing only one time until now, ady make me got 恐惧症
garden wing more got 亲切感 -.-
sometimes, go to amenities center, happy also!
the peoples there very good very funny
and rude words will always appear all the times -.-
they all are fun la actually hohoho
still left 2 weeks like this,
i really bless everyday,don't sent me to rasa wing @@

tml last day for 2010
tml countdown with my longtimenosee friends! muahahaha!
2011 is coming, FAST LO!!!!!!!
yerr, 20 is very near me also ;(

the unforgettable thing for this year
2010, the year my lovely granny left me ;(
i miss her..

okay la @@
last post for 2010,
thanks god i still alive, hahaha!
forget every sad things!
remember every happy things!
wish my family my friends all stay healthy and happy!
wish i can happy more more and more in the coming 2011 !
woohoooo! byebye 2010 :)




No comments:

Post a Comment