Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i had a happy and wondeful holiday
and it is ended T^T
i miss my cousin, my BABY~~
hahaha
but she went back s'pore ady :(
don't know when we can meet up again
and siao siao again
i really laugh non-stop when stay with her
long time din have this feeling
" oh-my-goddd~~"
weee, i miss you baby! hahaha :P


5th sem begin, the time table quite okay
but i more prefer last semester time table
and today first class, commercial law class
got lawyer feel lo o.O
..
today we quarrel again
because same problem i think?
can they behave well abit?
can think of my feeling??
i don't know i can tahan how long..
haiz.


today 100th day
my grandmum left us 100 days
sooo sad i can't go for praying at my uncle house today
100 days, i'm still soooo miss you, popo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment