Sunday, January 16, 2011

finally end my training in housekeeping
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
wo bu she de so so much!
all the peoples there, so so so good!
last day of my housekeeping
i didn't do room, didn't do amenities
i went for change the paper for every rooms
siok pun hor, very easy job only
of course not every rooms la
but garden wing 5, 6, 7 and 8 floors
wooooo~ last walk in garden wing... -.-!
nice ending for me ;P
i love garden wing XD
but at the night time
supervisor called me
and asked me something
like guest complaint from 7th floor
said din change the new price list for minibar
yeeeeeeeeeee i remember i got change ady ma :(
make me worry abit bit
until now i also duno what happened actually o.O

everyone don't want to go housekeeping
i'm also same, before training there
feel so hard, so kan ko like that
and the uniform so ugly, like ah sam!
first few days
we all really feel like gonna die in housekeeping
tooooooooo tired ady la!
after 1 week like that
i feel ok ady
and start to love housekeeping hahahaha!
now i feel bu she de the uniform liao
i feel the uniform cute lo, the pant very comfortable lo
hahahhahaha!
thank you hossain help me so so so much during working time
hmmm~~ thank you thank you ;)
byebye housekeeping :/

wan to say hi to recreation ady
tml start my first day in new department
duno will how hor o.O
i'm sad, bcz i alone go there only
my wei tang, go f&b ady T.T
i really hope we can always meet up!!

that day after family gathering dinner
just felt too early, and kepo wan follow mum and dad go out
then suddenly decided wan go fuel
join my cousin my brother and some friends
weeeeeeee, finally, my first time clubbing bo liao
hahahahaha!

then tat day went for elvera birthday ~
enjoy also! happy also! hehehe!!
happy birthday haa tan xiang ling :P




---------------------------------------------------------------

i hope, you are happy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment